We are eager to assist employers looking to hire students and recent graduates of Monmouth. Contact us if you would like to explore any of the following opportunities,
Share your job or internship
Our office values personalized assistance and attention. We share relevant job and internship opportunities with our students in multiple ways. Contact us about your opportunities and we will share your offerings with our students via email in our campus wide weekly newsletter and on our social media platforms.
Come to campus
Employers looking to connect with Monmouth students may host a publicity table on campus. This promotional opportunity is free to employers and a great way to connect with students.
On-campus or virtual interviews
Employers interested in scheduling on-campus interviews with students should contact us.
Employers are welcome to submit proposals for career related programming. Programming can be recorded ahead of time or take place on campus. We welcome employer videos showcasing their offices, employees and opportunities for students.
Employer and position guidelines for approval
The Wackerle Center for Career, Leadership & Fellowships abides by the principles set forth by NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers) and expects that employers who use the Center’s services will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, sex, age, disability or genetic information.
All employment listings are posted at the sole discretion of our staff. We reserve the right to reject job postings that appear to be fraudulent or do not support the core values of the College.
Additionally, we ask all employers to abide by the following guidelines:
- Comply with all federal, state, and local Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) laws and regulations.
- Pay a base salary in compliance with minimum wage standards, unless categorized as an unpaid internship.
- Keep all student information obtained confidential unless receiving additional written student consent. This standard complies with Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Comply with the NACE Internship Principles regarding unpaid internships.
- Comply with “for-profit” private sector employer standards regarding unpaid internships as set by the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Supply current contact information including organization name, address, contact person, email address, organization description, pay rate (if applicable), and detailed description of the position.
Positions that will not be posted:
- Unpaid internships exceeding 15 hours per week.
- Commission only positions.
- Positions requiring a prospective employee to purchase products or pay fees
- Companies utilizing a “pyramid” or “multi-level” networking structure, or those encouraging the recruitment of others to increase sales initiatives.
- Opportunities requiring solicitation on campus.