Whether this is your first year, somewhere in between or you are preparing to graduate, we have people, programs, and initiatives to engage and support you through your academic and personal journey and beyond.
We are here to support you!
Our Student Success Division was established with our students in mind. Most of our team is in the Center for Academic and Career Excellence (ACE), but also branches out across campus.
Students will find there is no judgement, no hurdles to jump through - just kind, supportive people that are willing to do what they can to help problem-solve and make sure a degree is within reach.
Our Success Team helps students explore and discover who they want to be and ensure they are equipped with the knowledge and opportunities to succeed. Reach out to us when:
- You are struggling with academic habits
- Have personal issues affecting your grades
- You are unsure about your major
- You are worried about paying a bill
- You are not sure how to get more involved on campus
- You are struggling to balance work and school
- There is a hold on your student account
- You are frustrated about the registration process
- You are not sure if college is for you anymore
- You are facing other issues and just not sure where to go