Whether this is your first year, somewhere in between or you’re preparing to graduate, we have people, programs and initiatives to engage and support you through your academic and personal journey and beyond.
We’re here to support you!
Our Student Success Division was established with our students in mind. Most of our team is located in the Center for Academic and Career Excellence (ACE), but also branches out across campus.
Students will find there is no judgement, no hurdles to jump through - just kind, supportive people that are willing to do what they can to help problem-solve and make sure a degree is within reach.
Our Success Team helps students explore and discover who they want to be and ensure they are equipped with the knowledge and opportunities to succeed. Reach out to us when:
- You’re struggling with academic habits
- Have personal issues affecting your grades
- You’re unsure about your major
- You’re worried about paying a bill
- You’re not sure how to get more involved on campus
- You’re struggling to balance work and school
- There’s a hold on your student account
- You’re frustrated about the registration process
- You’re not sure if college is for you anymore
- You’re facing other issues and just not sure where to go