Residential living is central and vital to the experience for all Monmouth College Students. Standard housing provisions adequately meet the needs of most Monmouth College students. However, Monmouth College also provides reasonable accommodations to students with disabilities and/or medical/mental health conditions who have a medically necessary need for them. A reasonable accommodation may include an exception to the usual rules, policies, practices, or services that a resident may need for the full benefit or enjoyment of college housing. If you have a documented disability and/or medical/mental health condition, you may request a housing accommodation utilizing this form and documentation from your provider. To be considered for a housing accommodation, the student must:
- Complete the Disclosure for New Accommodations Form.
- Complete the Professional Request for Information for Housing Accommodation.
- Once the Accessibility Services Office has received your request forms, they will be in contact with you about next steps.
- New students and transfer students, July 17 for fall semester and December 1 for spring semester.
- Housing documentation for returning students requesting an accommodation for the following year must be submitted by March 1 prior to the room selection process for the following year.