Housing Over Breaks

Kendall in Grier

Academic year breaks

The College is closed for brief periods during the academic year. Students need to leave campus during those periods. Some student groups, such as athletic teams, need to stay on-campus during that period. Those students fill our a break housing form to inform the College if they need to stay on campus during a break period. Non-approved student access is shut off during these times.

Summer break housing

All students who want to live on campus over the summer break must be approved to stay. Students – as well as faculty and staff who want summer employees and interns – must submit a summer housing request form.

Questions regarding this process can be sent to Office of Residence Life.