COVID-19 Move-In Protocol
In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, all individuals are required to wear a face mask while inside buildings’ public spaces – such as a hallway, classroom, or while attending meetings in offices and conference rooms. Individuals will not have to wear face masks in their residence hall rooms, nor in the dining hall or Einstein Bagel Bros. while eating or drinking.
For students who have received a COVID-19 vaccination
Upon arrival to campus, all students will be asked to email the Office of Residence Life a snapshot of their vaccination card OR directed to be tested at our on-campus COVID-19 testing site, if they have not already submitted it.
- Send Photo of Vaccination Card – For students who have received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine or at least one shot of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, send a picture of your COVID-19 vaccination card to the Office of Residence Life. Once you are fully vaccinated, send a photo of the updated vaccination card.
- No Further Mitigation Efforts – Students who have submitted proof of vaccination will be excluded from COVID-19 testing, and face mask and covering requirements.
For students without proof of a COVID-19 vaccination
Students who have not submitted proof of having received a COVID-19 vaccination will be required to submit to testing. The testing center is located on the first floor of the Haldeman-Thiessen Science Building (also known as the HT Building), next to Hewes Library. The entrance is on the east side, facing the library.
Students who have not been vaccinated are subject to mitigation testing throughout the 2021-22 academic year.
Prepare for your test
Returning students who have been tested since April 26, 2021, may use their existing PnC account; they will not need to re-register.
For other students, prior to their arrival at the testing center, use the following steps to create an account in the Point and Click (“PnC”) platform:
- Go to portal.shieldillinois.com
- Click “sign up for an account.”
- Enter this Agency Code for students: f749rrsm-stu
- Use your @monmouthcollege.edu email address (this will become your account username).
- Once you’ve submitted your information, you will receive a verification code.
- Enter your verification code to create your account password.
VERY IMPORTANT: Please do not eat, drink, or chew anything for at least 60 minutes prior to your arrival. Refrain from drinking (including water), brushing teeth, using tobacco products, etc. to ensure your saliva sample is adequate.