Forms & Policies

Student forms

Completed forms may be dropped off at the Office of the Registrar located in the ACE in Hewes Library or may be emailed directly to Please note that if required signatures (student, instructor, advisor, department chair or Associate Dean) cannot be obtained in person, we will accept an email in lieu of a signature granting approval.

Majors and advising

Registration and credit completion

Internship forms

Petitions and requests

  • Students wishing to enroll in more than 4.5 course credits in one semester must receive approval from their advisor and should submit this form to request permission from the Admissions & Academic Status Committee which must approve overloads.
  • Students wishing to request an exception to academic policy must complete this form. Common examples include students wishing to participate in Commencement prior to completion of degree requirements or asking to waive senior residency requirements.

Other forms

  • Occasionally students apply to design a unique major with a name other than an existing major option at the College. This application is required for students wishing to pursue a topical major.
  • Change your permanent address with our office to ensure important mail finds you off campus.
  • Alumni needing to duplicate or replace their Monmouth diploma may submit this request.

Docusign Forms

Change of Major Power Forms

Change of Advisor Power Forms

Request to Take Coursework Off Campus Power Forms

Pre-professional or 3-2 Program Declaration Form Power Forms