Manage Sign-In Methods
Edit your multi-factor authentication methods: phone, app, text.
Edit multi-factor sign-in methods
Make changes to your sign-in methods
To edit your sign-in methods, visit Microsoft’s Security Info site.
- Add additional sign-in methods.
- Modify existing sign-in methods.
- Choose which of your methods is preferred.
Reasons to edit your sign-in methods
- Your phone number changes.
- You need to configure the Microsoft Authenticator app on a different device.
- You want to add additional sign-in methods.