Accounts & Passwords
Your Monmouth network account provides you with access to important online resources, including Monmouth email, Moodle and Self-Service. Your network account also provides you with access to Monmouth campus computers, printers, and the wireless network.
- At least 14 characters in length.
- Contain characters from at least three of the following categories: uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
- Cannot include any part of your name or username.
- Cannot be a previous Monmouth College password.
- Should not be used for any other account.
Change your password
You can change your Monmouth password as long as you know your current one.
Reset your password
If you forget your Monmouth password, you can reset it yourself, but first you must specify your password reset preferences. (For example, you can have a reset link sent to you at a secondary email address or choose to receive a reset code in a text message.)
Please specify your password reset preferences now before you need to reset your password.