Our programs give students of diverse backgrounds a place to grow and prepare to be leaders throughout their college careers. Resources and support, with faculty, staff and alumni, are provided to help them achieve their most successful selves.
- 25th-annual Cultural Fest
- “Becoming and Belonging” Diversity Convocation (Part of the Introduction to Liberal Arts Convocation Series) Featuring Carmen Alvarado ’02, Kenny Morris Jr. ’00 and Dr. Frank Clark ’02
- “Mental Wellness & Athletics”
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Convocation, “King in Continuum,” by poet Harold Green
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service project, co-sponsored by Warren County YMCA
- Black Men’s Retreat
- Women’s RAD Self Defense Class
Monmouth Intercultural Network of Alumni
Also known as MINA, this group celebrates our amazing network of intercultural alumni with networking events during Homecoming Weekend and during the annual MINA Conference, held during intercultural awareness week in the spring.
Equity & Inclusion Matters: A Look at the K-12 Landscape
How do you talk about diversity in your school? How do you promote kindness, curiosity and empathy toward our differences? What does equity and inclusion look like in rural America and in the city?