Lexi Sierens ’17
What am i doing now?
Key steps in my journey:
• Internship with Martin Engineering between my junior and senior year of college. An internship provides great work experience, and will help build a resume that stands out.
• Studied for, and passed, the CPA exam while working full time. Hard work will always pay off!
• Asking questions. Never be afraid to ask questions – it’s the best way to learn. Your more experienced peers can provide great insight.
• Taking initiative and being a leader. Never be afraid to step out of your comfort zone!
• Building a good network. Being able to work well with peers and building a network will always help you down the road in your career.