Cari Goff Main
Cari Goff Main ’03 is a partner at Compton Accounting.
Key steps in her journey:
- Upon graduation from Monmouth, Cari audited non-profits, municipalities and school districts in the Chicago area.
- Earned her master of accounting in 2008.
- Served as the staff accountant for a retail chain, advancing to the position of assistant controller.
- Started at Compton Accounting in May 2015, became a partner in January 2018.
- Earned her CPA license 2016.
Cari’s advice for students:
“Become a lifelong learner. Continue to learn new trends, technology and educate yourself about your industry.
“Value the relationships you make along your journey. These will be the people you can reach out to for advice, questions and help as you build your career.”