“To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.” — Yann Martel
- Better Together: An interfaith group that offers programs, resources and service events that bring students of various religious and non-religious backgrounds together to promote dialogue and mutual understanding.
- Campus Outreach: An inter-denominational organization that leads students in Bible study and fellowship.
- Colorful Voices of Praise (CVoP) Gospel Choir
- FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes)
- Ignite: A non-denominational Christian group that meets for Bible study and fellowship at 7 p.m. every Wednesday in the Highlander Room.
Off-campus resources and opportunities
- Community Care Days
- Faith-Based Alternative Spring Break . The Office of Religious and Spiritual Life sponsors an annual faith-based alternative spring break trip to provide students a wide range of experience in areas such as urban ministry, interfaith ministry, border ministry, disaster-relief work, poverty immersion experiences and international service.
- Hill Correctional Outreach