Arts and Culture
- Art Alliance
- Colorful Voices of Praise
- Crimson Masque
- The Highland Harmonizers
- International Club
- Galesburg Center for the Arts
- Knox-Galesburg Symphony
- Prairie Players Civic Theatre
- The Orpheum Theatre
Greater Peoria, Ill.
- Bucktown Center for the Arts - Davenport, Iowa
- Figge Art Museum - Davenport, Iowa
- Quad Cities Arts - Rock Island, Ill.
Coursework in Anthropology, Art, Arts Management, Asian Studies, Classics, English, French, History, Latin, Latin American Studies, Music, Spanish, and Theatre may be helpful in cultivating your artistic and cultural passions.
Those interesting in working for arts organizations in the future are especially encouraged to look at our program in arts management. Within our history classes, you can take “Archaeology Lab” (HIST 195) to learn how to maintain historical collections.
- Francisco Angeles Modern Languages, Literatures & Cultures
- Brian Baugh Art
- Stephanie Baugh Art
- Vanessa Campagna Theatre
- Michelle Damian History
- Eric Engstrom Biology
- Stacy Lotz Art
- Keith Schaefer Modern Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
- Bob Holschuh Simmons Classics
- Jennifer Thorndike Modern Languages, Literatures, and Cultures
- Janis Wunderlich Art
- Kristyne Gilbert Buchanan Center for the Arts in Monmouth