Benefits & Services
The Monmouth College Alumni Association provides a lasting connection to your alma mater.
Students become members of the Monmouth Alumni Association after completing one full academic year at the College. As non-dues paying members, they are entitled to the following benefits and services provided by the Alumni Association:
- Free subscription to the College’s quarterly magazine – Monmouth College Magazine
- Free digital spirit items such as wallpapers and ringtones
- Networking opportunities with other alumni at more than 40 events hosted each year by the Alumni Association virtually, on campus and around the country
- Access to services provided by the Wackerle Center for Career, Leadership & Fellowships
- Monthly issues of the Alumni Pipeline, the Alumni Association’s e-newsletter
- Free admission to all regular-season on-campus Fighting Scots athletic events
- Eligible to receive Scots Scoop, the weekly e-newsletter published by the Athletics Office.
- Lifelong email address*
- Invitations to Tartan Talks, our Alumni Webinar Series
- Weekly 1853 Podcasts
- Follow the Alumni Association on Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Transcript request
*Lifelong email address available to graduating years 2018 and beyond.