All veterinary schools have different requirements.
Courses often required for vet school applications
- BIOL 150 Investigating Biological Concepts
- BIOL 155 Evolution, Ecology and Diversity
- BIOL 202 Genetics
- BIOC 330 Biochemistry
- CHEM 140 General Chemistry
- CHEM 220 Introductory Analytical Chemistry
- MATH 151 Calculus I
Additional courses commonly required by some programs
- BIOL 204 Human Anatomy & Physiology
- STAT 201
- BIOL 302 Microbiology
- BIOL 325 Integrated Laboratory
Depending on the program, there may be additional requirements of anatomy and physiology, genetics, microbiology, statistics, or other courses. It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of the requirements for the program or programs they are interested in, but our advisers can help each students craft a custom academic plan with this important information in mind. The Veterinary Medical College Application Service as collated veterinary medical school pre-requisite requirements for all vet schools nationally.