Wondering if you will be able to graduate in four years?
Thinking about what classes you will take?
See below for a sample academic plan for student teaching in the spring. Contact Director of Teacher Education Tom Sargent for a plan if you want to student-teach in the fall or for any other questions.
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
EXSC 330 (QRP)
- Bold indicates course must be taken in this term
- Underline indicates course must be taken in sequence
- Regular type indicates flexibility when course is taken
- An asterisk (*) indicates that a prerequisite exists for the course
- If advanced placement at the 102 level is earned for the general education requirement these become elective/content area courses.
- All coursework toward the major and licensure must earn a grade of “C” or higher.
- IL State Educator Preparation and Licensure Board approved programs for K-12 Level Initial Licensure at Monmouth College include: Foreign Language-French, Foreign Language-Spanish, Music, and Physical Education. No other K-12 Level Initial Licensure programs are available through Monmouth College.