Sample plan for elementary education majors
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
Global Perspectives (core)
- Bold indicates course must be taken in this term
- Underline indicates course must be taken in sequence
- Regular type indicates flexibility when course is taken
- An asterisk (*) indicates that a prerequisite exists for the course
- If advanced placement at the 102 level is earned for the general education requirement these may become elective courses.
- If piano is the major instrument, an additional applied lesson is not required.
- Credit for ensemble participation will only be counted up to 2.5 course credits toward the 32 courses required for graduation.
- Counts toward the Beauty and Meaning in Works of Art requirement.
- All coursework toward the major and licensure must earn a grade of “C” or higher.
Contact Dr. Tom Sargent, Director of Teacher Education, for a plan if you want to student teach in the fall or for any other questions.