The form below should also be used by student organizations wishing to register for the first time, update officers and advisors, or submit constitution changes. Your willingness to update your information regularly is greatly appreciated and helps keep your organizations information up-to-date!
Why does your organization have to register every year?
- This process must be completed annually as a way for the College to know you will be an active organization during the current academic year
- It allows the Office of Student Involvement to have the most up-to-date information regarding your organization leadership, and membership
- Collecting the membership roster allows the College to track a student's involvement during their time at Monmouth
- It is your organizations opportunity to review your constitution and make changes if necessary
- Only registered student organizations can request funding, and vote in ASMC
- In order to be eligible for funding, your organization cannot miss more than two (2) ASMC meetings each semester
- The first ASMC meeting is Tuesday, September 11th, at 6:30pm in HT 109