Women's Fraternity Recruitment Bill of Rights
Potential new members for women's fraternities are entitled to the following rights.
- The right to be treated as an individual.
- The right to be fully informed about the recruitment process.
- The right to ask questions and receive true and objective answers from Recruitment Counselors and members.
- The right to be treated with respect.
- The right to be treated as a capable and mature person without being patronized.
- The right to ask how and why and receive straight answers.
- The right to express opinions and share confidential information with Recruitment Counselors.
- The right to make informed choices without undue pressure from others.
- The right to be fully informed about the binding agreements implicit in the preference card signing.
- The right to make one's own choice and decision and accept full responsibility for the results of that decision.
- The right to have a positive, safe, and enriching recruitment and new member experience.