Interest Inventories and Career Exploration
Begin by identifying your interests and skills. Then learn how to apply these to possible occupational interests.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
The MBTI is a multiple-choice interest inventory that shows you what your personal preferences say about your personality and which occupations you may enjoy. Receive a personalized packet based on your individual results. The MBTI is available year-round in the Wackerle Center. No appointment necessary.
ONLINE MBTI NOW AVAILABLE!
- Go to http://online.cpp.com
- Login: Monmouth (capital M), Password: careers1 (all small).
- Click "Begin" next to MBTI Step I (Form M).
- Complete the online assessment at your convenience.
- Contact the Wackerle Career and Leadership Center to schedule a time to receive a personalized packet based on your individual results.
Similar to the MBTI, FOCUS is an online inventory which addresses your strengths, needs and preferences. Register anytime to get started on your interactive career analysis and personal career toolbox.
Create a FOCUS account (Access Code: brush)
Login to FOCUS
"What Can I Do With This Major?"
Whether you are exploring multiple majors or searching for information about your chosen field, this site will help you connect majors to careers. Learn about the typical career areas and the types of employers that hire people with each major, as well as strategies to make you a more marketable candidate. Continue your research on majors and careers through the websites provided.