Wedding Ceremony Policy
Wedding ceremonies may be held on the Monmouth College campus following these guidelines:
- Wedding ceremonies may only be held during hte time period between June 1st and August 1st, when College events are not taking place.
- Off campus groups must provide Monmouth College with a certificate of general liability insurance, naming Monmouth College as additional insured priot to the date of the event.
- A depoist of $100 is requied to hold date and/or when cotract is issued.
- All fees must be paid prior to the date of the event.
Wedding Reception Policy
Wedding receptions may be held on the Monmouth College campus in the Stockdale Center following these guidelines:
- Wedding receptions may only be held during June 1st through August 1st, when College events are not taking place.
- Complimentary wine and champagne is permitted in the building, but is limited to the Main Dining Room, Whiteman-McMillan Highlander Room and Scotland Yard. It is the responsibility of the off-campus group to purchase and provide the wine. The College will not have wine available for purchase. There will be a charge for spilled wine. Additional Dram insurance is required for all events serving alcohol.
- Off-campus groups must provide Monmouth College with a certificate of insurance, naming Monmouth College as additional insured prior to the date of the event.
- Food must be purchased through ARAMARK Food Services, with the exception of the wedding cake and mints.
- All arrangements for food must be made directly through ARAMARK, by contacting food service at 309-457-2346.
- Room set up and a final count must be confirmed one week in adavance. Additional tables for cake, gifts, place cards and guest book will be provided.
- All room fees must be paid in advance prior to the date of the event.
- Room must be left in the condition it was found. i.e. Clean up must be completed the night of the reception.
- Hours of rental: 8 a.m. - 12 midnight
- The off-campus group must provide equipment needed for the reception. This includes extension cords, DJ/band equipment, microphones, etc.
- A $100 deposit is required when the contract is issued.
Wedding receptions held outside may be granted approval for alcoholic beverages. A request must be made by the Office of Campus Events to the President's Council for approval.