This room is located in the lower level adjacent to the Tartan Room with a food court setting. Seating available up to 100.
- Tables are scattered throughout the room. Round, square and rectangle tables and booth seating options.
- Audio/visual equipment is available for this space.
- A small stage positioned on the East wall allows for a small entertainment space.
- Vending and food court stations will not be open for events scheduled after regular hours unless prior arrangments have been made with ARAMARK Food Services.
- Off-campus groups will not be subject to relocation.
- Please refer to the Food Service Guildelines for making meal arrangements.
- All served/buffet meal reservations require a one-hour before and after maintenance preparation time.
- Room reservations, with or without a carry tray lunch, that are requested on a weekly or individual basis over the lunch or dinner hours are subject to relocation if a reservation including a buffet or served meal is requested for the same location.