Room Reservation Policy
College facility use requests will be considered from off-campus groups following these guidelines:
- All rooms are reserved on a first serve basis with preference given to college functions. To make reservations, stop by the Stockdale Center office or call (309) 457-2345, 8am - 4pm Monday - Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All off-campus groups are required to provide a certificate of general liability insturance listing Monmouth College as an additional insurer prior to the day of the event. Proof of sexual molestation coverage is also required if the purpose of your event is for or will have attendees under the age of 18. Automotive liability insurance is required if the group will be transporting guests to campus for the event in owned or rented vehicles.
- Off-campus group facility requests will not be considered when major campus events are scheduled. Such as, but not limited to: new Student Orientation, Homecoming, Family Weekend, Campus Holiday Banquet, Founder's Day, Commencement and Alumni Weekend
- Large groups will only have access to College facilities during the summer and on College breaks (fall, spring).
- During the summer, the College facilities are subject to maintenance projects.
- No weekly or monthly reservations will be granted to off-campus groups.
- The person making the reservation will be held responsible for the sponsored event. This person is required to be present the day/night of the event.
- Any damages related to the event or attributed to those attending will be charged to the sponsoring organization or individual.
- Set up requirements must be requested at least 24 hours in advance.
- All events must begin and end between the Stockdale Center hours. Please refer to building hours.
Audio-Visual equipment available in Stockdale Center
- Overhead Projector
- LCD Projector
- Slide Projector
- Film Projector
Room Rental Fees
The following is a listing of the rooms and other spaces for rent on campus and the daily room rental rate affixed to each. Additional charges may result from an extensive set-up. Air conditioning request for summer/fall will be charged an additional fee.
Stockdale Center Rooms
- Main Dining Room - Flat Daily Rate $250
- Large Rooms - Flat Daily Rate $100
- Medium Rooms - Flat Daily Rate $50
Private Dining Room
- Small Rooms - Flat Daily Rate $25
Lower Level Lobby
Main Level Lobby
Other Campus Facilities
- Dunlap Terrace - Flat Daily Rate $100
- Vendors whose business interest has some relationship to Monmouth College's Mission and Purpose will be permitted to sell items on Dunlap Terrace or in the Main Level Lobby or Lower Level Lobby. At the end of the selling period, 15% of sales should be submitted to the Stockdale Center office in either cash or business check made payable to Monmouth College for your rental fee.
- Credit Card vendors are NOT permitted.
- Dahl Chapel and Auditorium - Flat Daily Rate $250.
- Wells Theater - Flat Daily Rate $250
- Glennie Gymnasium - Flat Daily Rate $250
- All Classrooms - Flat Daily Rate $25
- Lecture Halls - Flat Daily Rate $50
- All other locations will be quoted on a per use basis.