Located in the upper level of the Stockdale Center.
This room is designed for larger groups, generally 45 or more, for meetings, lectures, meals, receptions, programs, etc.
- Tables available:
Round tables seating for 98, 7 per table
Rectangle table seating for 136, 8 per table
- Podium and microphone available upon request.
- Audio-visual equipment is also available.
- Chair set lecture style: 200 maximum capacity
- All served/buffet meal reservations require a one-hour before and after maintenance preparation time.
- Events booked back to back are required to use the same setup. The Stockdale Center staff will work with each group to come to an agreeable setup for both groups.
- Only masking tape can be used to display items on the walls.
- Room reservations, with or without a carry tray lunch, that are requested on a weekly or individual basis over the lunch or dinner hours are subject to relocation if a reservation including a served/buffet meal is requested for the same location.
- Off-campus groups will not be subject to relocation.
- Please refer to the Food Serivce Guidelines for making meal arrangements.