BBQ Grills on Campus
Charcoal grills may be used on campus. For safety reasons the following guidelines must be met when charcoal grills are in use:
- When in use, grills must be kept at least ten (10) feet away from buildings, other physical structures and motorized vehicles.
- Grills must never be used inside a building.
- Grills must be placed on a solid surface and must not be used in college parking lots.
- During use, grills must be monitored at all times.
- After use, coals must be completely smothered and all smoldering charcoal must be completely extinguished.
- For obvious safety reasons, grills, charcoal, lighter fluid and propane tanks are not permitted inside residence halls.
Gas grills are not permitted on the Monmouth College campus.