For a complete description of House Manager responsibilities and duties, please click here.
The successful House Manager candidate will:
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or higher at the time of application and maintain throughout employment.
- Be nominated by the chapter as certified by the chapter President.
- Be a mature and well respected member of the fraternity.
- Be in good standing with the chapter, fraternity, and College.
- Have an outstanding record of demonstrated responsibility and discipline.
- Be personable, assertive, attentive to details and “the big picture,” and able to be flexible, innovative, and exercise good judgment to respond appropriately to on-going and unexpected situations.
- Have junior or senior status for the term during which they will be appointed.
- The House Manager will be the sole individual within the fraternity to be responsible for the housing facility. No other executive board positions should have responsibilities, and will not be recognized by the College.
- Note: This position does not interfere with chapter administrative structure. A House Manager (a position required by the College) may also have another position on the executive board.
Each chapter must send at a minimum two individuals for this position. Please note, just because a person was elected into a position, does not mean they will automatically receive the House Manager position.