Disability Services serves approximately 40 students. Monmouth does not have special admission criteria for students with disabilities; therefore, all students have met the same admissions standards.
Disability Services is located in the Teaching and Learning Center, 2nd floor of Poling Hall or at email@example.com. Monmuoth students with disabilities can fully participate in academic programming and all other facets of the College. Disability Services has five primary goals:
1. Gather and evaluate documentation, information, and requests to determine eligibility for accommodations and services.
2. Provide, coordinate, and facilitate reasonable accommodations and services.
3. Recommend modifications to improve access to College facilities.
4. Provide information and training on disability related topics to College faculty and staff.
5. Serve as a resource on disability information for the College community and visitors.Note: The content of the Disability Service’s website has been liberally adapted, with permission, from Northwestern University’s Office of Services for Students with Disabilities.