Offices/Resources: Business DepartmentArt Department
Mac Computer Lab
The departments of Art and Political Economy & Commerce share this renovated century-old building. In addition to faculty offices, McMichael features studios for painting, ceramics, sculpture, welding and graphic design, along with business and accounting classrooms.
When originally built in 1910 “McMike” was the home for the sciences. A thoroughly modern building for its day, the science hall was named in memory of J.B. McMichael and was designed largely by chemist and physics professor J.N. Swan, who had visited many of the leading laborites on the East Coast to gather