Image of International House

International House

Formerly the Theta Chi fraternity house, this facility is home to several international students and also contains a residential suite for general students on the third floor.

The Intercultural House residence hall dates to 1939, when it was built to house the Beta Kappa (later Theta Chi) fraternity. Today, the spacious building houses students from several countries as well as the office of the director of intercultural life.