Women's residence hall built in 1951; renovated in 1991. There is a spacious lounge and kitchen area. Fulton Hall offers double rooms arranged in corridor fashion. It also offers some single rooms. Its close proximity to the Mellinger Center gives 24 hour access to the computer lab. All rooms have their own internet connection with a shared telephone jack for two.
Named for Samuel A. Fulton, a prominent Presbyterian layman who led fund-raising efforts for the building. When built Fulton Hall was the most expensive structure on campus, and was originally a male residence hall.
Window treatments provided
Mattress size: 36x80 inches