By the year 2025, Monmouth College will be nationally recognized as an excellent residential liberal arts college which, through its distinctive integrated learning curriculum, produces graduates of extraordinary character and ability who are well-prepared professionally and personally to be leaders in a complex world.
IN 2025, MONMOUTH COLLEGE WILL BE NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED AS AN INSTITUTION THAT:
- Exemplifies the distinct advantages of a private, residential, liberal arts education.
- Provides opportunities for hard-working students of all regional, educational, social and ethnic backgrounds to succeed.
- Creates leaders capable of addressing the complex problems that will inevitably emerge.
WE WILL REALIZE OUR VISION BY:
- Hiring faculty, staff and administrators who share Monmouth College’s vision and are devoted to its fulfillment.
- Creating an environment that actively engages intellectually curious and ambitious students in the learning process and promoting a curriculum that fosters the life of the mind.
- Adapting to meet the changing educational needs of our students in a rapidly changing world.
WE WILL KNOW WE ARE SUCCEEDING WHEN:
- We routinely graduate at least 80 percent of our entering freshmen and we send at least half of our students into excellent graduate and professional programs within five years of their graduation from Monmouth College.
- We score in the top 10 percentile of the National Survey of Student Engagement and show equally positive results in other comparative national surveys.
- All of our academic programs and facilities are designed and integrated to enhance student learning and intellectual engagement.