We believe that, for many students, an overnight stay is important in making their college decision. Where you decide to continue your education has to be a place that feels like “home” to you. One of the best ways to find out if you can call Monmouth College “home” is to experience a night in the life of a college student.
Guidelines for setting up an overnight visit:
- You must be accepted for admission (apply here).
- The visit must be scheduled through the Admission Office (schedule here).
- Overnight are scheduled Sundays through Thursdays.
- It is expected that you will attend at least one class during your stay.
- You must complete and return the permission form (found here) with a parent or guardian signature.
- Overnight stays are limited to one night.